Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chapter 1: 01-12-11 When You dream...

01-12-11

"When you dream, What do you dream about?"

I had the idea to get the cigarette lighter working in my car so I could charge cell phone, PDA, iPod shuffle and hands free Bluetooth device as well as be able to use my apple laptop to write these notes. Best Buy tech checked out every fuse in my car (only one is connected to the lighter circuit) and he never tried or tested the connections of the lighter device itself.
Instead he had me buy (from an auto parts store) a new “complete lighter”.  Then he told me it would be a least  a half hour (at $20 every 15 minutes) to install it - with no guarantee that it would actually work. Forty to sixty dollars just to connect a cigarette lighter. I passed. I still need to get the lighter working, but It’s got to be cheaper than that! (See 02-08-11 for the resolution of this particular issue).
Jan cooked an amazing dinner. Burritos, salad, pears and banana pudding,. (Way too much good food again,)
They watched Iron Man with 6-10 minutes of commercials every 15-20 minutes. I went to bed at 9pm, thoroughly exhausted.

No comments: