Sunday, March 13, 2011

01-14-11

“Is it hard to make arrangement with yourself?”

I was going to stay one more night at Doheny  but found out every site friday evening was pre-reserved. I found out at 1:15 pm - 45 minutes before reserved campers were allowed to take their sites.
I’d just called the Beh’s earlier that day accepting their offer to stay a few nights with them down in Coronado Cays for the following night. I had to call them back to see if they could move the visit up a day to that evening.
Luckily, they said it would be okay.
I got the campsite packed and in the car at the stroke of 2pm!
I got to Coronado around 4:20 PM - The drive was pretty quick…until I got onto the strand in Downtown Coronado. Friday night traffic was about the same as Tuesday afternoon traffic there - slow. (I had yet to learn of the secret back ways!).
The Beh’s were going out with friends that night but that didn’t prevent them from setting me in a room; giving Mischa & I the grand tour and making us feel at home. The even gave me access to a computer to start doing my Journey page and connect with some friends in the area before I left.

No comments: